Ayoze Perez says he has no plans to leave Newcastle during the summer transfer window following interest from La Liga.
Spanish pair Real Sociedad and Real Betis have been linked with the forward in recent weeks but Perez says his full focus is on Newcastle United.
“I want to be at Newcastle going forward, 100 per cent,” Perez told the Chronicle Live.
“I am living my dream of playing in the Premier League, playing for a massive team, and so it’s good to be here and I love playing for this club.
“Obviously it is good to have interest from those Spanish teams because it makes you feel like you are doing something great, and shows I must be doing something right.
“But, honestly, I’m happy in England, I’m happy playing in the Premier League. I’m living my dream and still it is not time for me to go back to Spain.
“My summer was great back at home, I really enjoyed it – but now it’s about being back at work and focusing on pre-season.
“We must make sure we are ready for the new season if we want to continue our success from last year.”
Perez finished as Newcastle’s top scorer last season, with 10 goals in all competitions, eight of which came in the Premier League.
Newcastle are 6.50 to be relegated and 3.40 to win their season opener against Tottenham at St James’ Park on August 11.